What to expect on your walleye lake charter trip
Charter runs from 6 am to 2 pm unless we are already limited out. Then we return to the lodge (we are 3 miles from the boat launch). My first mate (Jersey John) and I go the extra mile taking care of your catch. We bleed the fish and keep them on lots of ice in the boat. Not many boats bleed fish, it takes extra time but you’ll see the difference in the fillets.
The lodge was designed so that we can back the boat into the shop portion, pull the fish out of the fish boxes, and clean them at our fish cleaning station located inside. This way the fish stay cool even in hot weather. If you’re staying at the lodge you can grab a bite to eat or take a nap while we do the work.
$100 deposit on all reservation.
Rates walleye charter
- Full day for 2 = $600
- Full day for 3 = $650
- Full day for 4 = $700
Tips are appreciated: Average tip is between $100 – $150 per charter
Items you should to bring for lake charter walleye fishing on Lake Erie
- Rain gear
- Sandals or Crocs recommended (please no sneakers)
- Multiple layers of clothing (quick drying clothes are best)
- Suntan lotion
- Snacks and drinks ( we supply bottled water)
- Motion sickness pills taken the night before the outing!
- Cooler for fish (we offer cleaning services or vacuum packing and freezing)
Captain Kurt Charters
861 Spring St
Conneaut, OH 44030